The sun is back out in Okinawa, and it looks gorgeous outside. Last week the typhoon was near by so it rained and rained. The interesting thing is that the typhoons has not really been hitting Okinawa directly for couple of years now. Though it is a natural disaster, a lot of us look forward to hitting us with few reasons. But I am glad that it seems like it will be looking beautiful most of this week specially with the Harvest Carnival and the Harvest Bash coming up this Saturday.
Some of the toddler(2-3yrs. olds) that I get to watch at church. I spend at least 4hours a week with these crazy little kids. There's about an average of 20kids running around per class. It's funny how God takes the things you don't really like to do and trains you for something bigger in the future. But all of these kids are really cute, and I do enjoy being with them.

This is a cute little pumpkin craft the kids made this Sunday.
I like it because it has toilet paper in the middle. It's easy to put away and bring it back out next year.

Comments

Popular Posts