Step closer to my Dream.

I have some exciting news to share, or at least it was very exciting for me that I just trolled in circles like a little kid for a while.

And that is...I was asked to take pictures at a little Christian concert this coming up Saturday for a Christian magazine! Big or small this job is, I am stoked to be a photographer for it. I even get to use their Canon digital that day too as well as my good 'ole companion Ricoh GR.

So my job will be to basiclly snapping some shots of the whole event from setting up, rehearsal, people coming, concert itself, the different desks such as reception, CD sellers, etc., and till people leave and everything is done. So about from 1~9ish I'll be all over snapping photos. I'll make sure to take some chocolates for energy.

This is like a dream come true for me since it has been my desire to be a photographer ever since high school, but something that I had put behind for many circumstances. But I always loved taking pictures, and recently God has put it on my heart to start praying about it again.
Less than a month that I started asking and desiring to do something, He gave me this opportunity. I pray that I can use this for His glory.

So here I come!

Comments

Yasutomo said…
Go, Tamiko!!!! Looking forward to hearing more good news from you!!
Natsuki said…
So excited for you Tamiko!!!! God truly knows our heart and He is the one who puts desires in our heart as well. May He be glorified in all that you do for Him.

Popular Posts