Week by week, it gets faster and faster all the time, and today marks 1/4 or 1/3 of the semester! Instead of having 16weeks of a semester, it is little bit shorter and we only have 14weeks.
And tonight, we are having a youth cafe night, where the youth will be hosting a cafe and some music as we invite people to come and relax. There will be the youth band "Hijakm" playing and other people performing, showing some video stuff Hannah made, and I am also suppose to do a song in German...which I need to practice. Hopefully everything will go smoothly without too much trouble.
And I got a package from Deutchland from meine liebe Katha-Katha!
I've already have partaken on some of the goodies :) Covered my finger with nutella and such.

And tonight, we are having a youth cafe night, where the youth will be hosting a cafe and some music as we invite people to come and relax. There will be the youth band "Hijakm" playing and other people performing, showing some video stuff Hannah made, and I am also suppose to do a song in German...which I need to practice. Hopefully everything will go smoothly without too much trouble.
Here's Hijakm practicing...
I've already have partaken on some of the goodies :) Covered my finger with nutella and such.

Comments