Life on the island.

Last week it started out being pretty busy, and as the week went on it became busier.

Tuesday and Wednesday past by like every other week doing a little of ministry and studying, Thursday I had my class, Friday I taught the Japanse class and also the youth group. But that's all the normal stuff that goes on every week.

Friday was little hectic though. Class started at regular times, it's just that the main teacher for the JPN class called to tell me that he couldn't make it so I covered for him, and afterwards some of us had planned to drive to Yogurtland to enjoy the last freedom with the car before I had to return it to the owner that night. But you never know what could happen here. Flexibility is the key to survive the way things go around here. So our plans ended up being cancelled for a last minute orientation that we had to go at one of the chapels. And with it came a little bit of other stress factors, and long story short we came back to the cafe ate dinner, cleaned up, taught at the youth group, went to Naha to pick up my friend at the airport, drove back to Ginowan, picked up the other college kids, and went home to get ready for a full day up in Nago to do a Beach outreach party. And the story goes on...but it was good.



Despite this beautiful sunset, it started pouring down rain.
Welcome to tropical island...

Comments

Popular Posts