Never Slows Down.

Ministry seems to never stop here at this place, and it is a tremendous blessing to be a part of it even when things can be tough and stretching. 3weeks of S.O.S is over and now only 2weeks left, which will be even busier. Next week, we will have kids VBS at the park from Monday to Friday, and the week after we are planning to go to Ie-jima to do a mini-VBS there. Please pray for us that we won't die from the heat and that we will kept healthy and safe. Also that we will all be in the same spirit serving the Lord with a joyful heart.

No AC inside...so we cool off outside in 30 degrees Celsius!


...I forget what castle ruin we went yesterday...

Swimming at Ikei-jima.

and the bums at the beach ;)
This year since I knew I wasn't going to be able to travel around the world, I wanted to go around different islands and where have I been so far this year?
Here's the list: Tonaki, Kudaka, Senaga, Sesoko, Kouri, Hamahiga, Ikei, and maybe Ie-jima this month!
God is good.

Comments

Trevor Raichura said…
Katsuren Castle Ruins じゃないの?
書いてあるけどね(勝連城跡)

Popular Posts