I don't remember not updating my blog as much as I don't right now. It's not that there isn't anything to update, but there's too much going on that I don't feel like updating...sigh.

Anyways, our week long park VBS was shortened to a three day VBS due to the typhoon, but the three days that we did though we didn't have a lot of kids most of the time, it went well.

Thursday, we relaxed as half of us became ill and are still lying in bed. Pray for healing and also for protection as we get ready to go to Ie-jima on Monday and do another 3day VBS there.

Today, we headed to the beach to help out with a little outreach concert that was going. As we were helping pick up trash from the beach, I found 3 un-opened little presents and from one of them I got a brand new winnie the pooh lunch box :)

And that's the quick run-down of my week. I also had okonamiyaki and yakiniku this week and of course, never can I forget, chocolate icecream...pretty much every day.

Comments

Popular Posts