Reminded Once Again.
Even through little things, God has a way of reminding me His faithfulness.
And the way I was reminded today...and daily He gives me reminders but...was that I got a free bottle of water! Hooray! God knows what I want. haha
It might sound ridiculous, but God always works in this kind of way for me.
Couple weeks ago I threw my water bottle away because it was getting old, but I didn't want to buy a new one or carry around my big Nalgene bottle. I thought of a few ways to get myself a new bottle, and there were two options in my head: 1. ask a friend when they are done with theirs or 2. be a bum and get one out of the church trash. But I had to do neither of those and was given a cold bottle of water today. It brought a smile to my face and reminded me another time last year in Germany how He provided abundant chocolate to re-assure my doubting heart...
I have been calling places and had few job interviews this past few weeks. I don't know who would want to hire a weird Japanese girl like me, but I'm not too much in a hassle...yet. Though it would be nice to have a job, but He provides my every need just like He did last year in Europe. In His timing and at the place He wants me at...that's my prayer.
And the way I was reminded today...and daily He gives me reminders but...was that I got a free bottle of water! Hooray! God knows what I want. haha
It might sound ridiculous, but God always works in this kind of way for me.
Couple weeks ago I threw my water bottle away because it was getting old, but I didn't want to buy a new one or carry around my big Nalgene bottle. I thought of a few ways to get myself a new bottle, and there were two options in my head: 1. ask a friend when they are done with theirs or 2. be a bum and get one out of the church trash. But I had to do neither of those and was given a cold bottle of water today. It brought a smile to my face and reminded me another time last year in Germany how He provided abundant chocolate to re-assure my doubting heart...
I have been calling places and had few job interviews this past few weeks. I don't know who would want to hire a weird Japanese girl like me, but I'm not too much in a hassle...yet. Though it would be nice to have a job, but He provides my every need just like He did last year in Europe. In His timing and at the place He wants me at...that's my prayer.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Comments