As some of you might know, I started working at a call center on Tuesday for a cosmetic company. It's only a temporary job till the 8th of July. The company is located right near the airport so it takes about an hour bus ride to get there...which means that I have to leave 2hours before work starts.
I am really glad that this job is only for 3weeks.


The bus stop we get off at. The sun finally came out after the prolonged days of heavy rain.
It looks beautiful and very Okinawa-like. It makes me happy.
Bummer that I had to sit inside all day long.
The only thing that I dislike about this job is that I am not allowed to wear flip-flops or a tank-top...not that I could if I had any other job but...
I am really glad that this job is only for 3weeks.
I kind of enjoy the bus ride. Each time I ride the bus, it is made somewhat differently.
And this one was the most unusual and my favorite one I've ridden thus far.
It makes me feel like I went a little back in time.
I work and live with her. What a blessing it is.
And this one was the most unusual and my favorite one I've ridden thus far.
It makes me feel like I went a little back in time.
The bus stop we get off at. The sun finally came out after the prolonged days of heavy rain.
It looks beautiful and very Okinawa-like. It makes me happy.
Bummer that I had to sit inside all day long.

Comments
みんなにヨロシクね。
台湾にもガジュマロの木たくさんあったよ〜
たみこは次どっか行く予定とかあるの?
また、Germany のintension campus?
hab dich soooo lieb!