Home Sweet Home.

I just came back from a short visit from my home in Yomitan. I spent one night there and now I am back in the d-house, my current home...and I believe I might be here for a little while now.

.Joy.
She is doing better now. But I guess she has been spoiled during her injury so she doesn't eat her dog food...
and because of her old age, her eyesight is getting bad and she also might have cancer...
She's been with us for about 14years now.
.Enterance to my house.
Joy makes it much more welcoming ne?

.Dad.Mom.Mika our foster child.
And here's my younger brother.
I didn't think we looked alike, but here I think we do look alike...
Check this out, My dad made a bunk-bed,
and he's going to be working on making a bookshelf and a closet soon.
The bunk-bed is pretty sweet. It's not completely finished yet because he will be making steps to get on the top bunk, but it has a little desk on the side of the bed with sweet lights on the side.
I wish my bunk-bed here looked sweet like that.
And with that said, my dad is pretty much amazing.
Say hello to Gr1v.
The film version of my GR Digital. My dad bought me this camera when I was 15, but sadly I haven't been using it for awhile. Gr1v takes clearer and more colorful pictures than my GR. It's pretty sad I didn't take it with me to Germany last year coz I could have taken beautiful pictures with it.
So here it is with me once again. My dad gives me a whole lecture about photography and film camera...different types of film and what not every time I see him. He wants me to use more of the technical film camera, but I will settle with this one for now.
Nice and compact. Welcome again to my life.
An old picture from Ayu's baptism in 2004, I believe.
Why do I look the same still...?
A scarf that I weaved way back in the days like in 1995.
If I can pull it off, I would like to sport this colorfulness one day.

So now I'm back. It was good to be home for a little while and enjoy a nice shower and the bathroom. I have a weird obssession with bathrooms, and my house has to be my favorite one.

Comments

Sharon said…
Tamiko, haha. i remember you describing your house to me, it looks lovely. so comfy and nice. the bunk bed is super cool! and your dog is really cute, i hope she stays healthy.

i miss you! hope you're having a grand time.
Mark said…
I'm glad Joy is feeling better!

It's always nice to go home for a little visit! Wish I could do that more often.
Torres Family said…
Tamiko...thanks for sharing. You are a truly a blessed photographer...Praise the Lord!!!
Shannon Leigh said…
i wanna see pictures of your crazy not stair ladder steps to the different floors!! please!!
Tamiko said…
Shanny, next time I go home..whenever that will be, I will make sure to take a picture of it. I even forgot that we had a ladder in the house...it was too short of a visit to take pictures of everything that I wanted to.

Popular Posts