Color in the Sky.
But no color in the pictures. I decided to make them look more black and white.
Our long anticipated sun has finally returned to Okinawa! It has been beautiful since Sunday and will be this whole week! Though the weather is a bit chilly still, it's still better than the hot humid Okinawa summer that is just around the corner.
Sunday, two of the girls headed to the park after church and afterwards I went to join them and found them making necklaces with flowers.
Our long anticipated sun has finally returned to Okinawa! It has been beautiful since Sunday and will be this whole week! Though the weather is a bit chilly still, it's still better than the hot humid Okinawa summer that is just around the corner.
Sunday, two of the girls headed to the park after church and afterwards I went to join them and found them making necklaces with flowers.
This wasn't the park we were at, but we stopped at another park on the way back to the cafe.
A tiny tiny park that only has two swings and nothing else.

Comments