The past couple days has been quite busy/ packed with many different events. Thursday, Saturday, and Monday; I worked on a little project of my own for couple hours and is now ready to be sent off really soon. On Saturday, we also celebrated Hannah's "Sweeto 16th birthday" party. Half of us were dressed up in either a Yukata or Jimbeis for the event.


I always like how it looks in the cafe from outside at night. The lighting makes a cool atmosphere.
Girls dancing it up at the party.
Than Sunday came around. Sundays are always a busy ministry day for us. My day starts 6:30 in the morning to get up and get ready and walk to the Ruiz house for a ride to church.
From 8am to close to 2pm, me and couple other students spend serving at Calvary Chapel Okinawa and return to the cafe afterwards. But this Sunday was busier...
After the meeting at Ginowan, we headed down to the beach for baptism. It was a very beautiful and exciting moment. And of course after that was our Sunday night Bible study W2!
We all came home pretty exhausted that night just to get ready for another fun packed day.

So Monday morning came around, a beautiful sunny day.
A perfect laundry day. I had a dream about doing laundry back at home, but when I woke up I was reminded that I no longer lived at home...
After lunch we headed to Yomitan for sight seeing.
By the way, this is the village I come from. It's absolutely beautiful, and I miss it very much.
The light house at Cape Zampa.
Naoko-san painted little flowers on one of my foot :)
I really love the contrast between the color of the sky and my shirt and stuff.
We also stopped by one of my favorite places in Okinawa, but I left my camera in the van that time...

We had an amazing Mexican dinner that Joanna made to finish off that day.
And now here is today. I help watch kids for 2 hours at Calvary Chapel Okinawa every week for the women's Bible study. The kids were kind of cranky today, but they are so cute.
But after holding these crying babies...both of my shoulders feels slobered still...haha.
This is Victoria or Tori for short.
And now, I must prepare for my class tomorrow...

Comments

Anonymous said…
tamiko.....thanks for putting so much work and effort into your blog!!!!! i love it!!
danke! =)

Popular Posts