Oh James.
As some of you might know, I have been teaching from the Book of James for my women's discipleship class. I know it's not necessary a "womenly" book to teach from but a practical Christian living...
I've taken a class on the Book of James twice this past year in Germany. My 1st class of James...I just kind of sat through and nothing really hit me super hard. My 2nd class on the Book of James, there were few things that hit me really hard, and I was convicted of...I remember hearing from other students how the Book of James that tears them apart. And I was also told to have fun...because it's going to tear me apart when I teach the class.
Tomorrow is my 6th class, technically my 5th time teaching. What chapter are we in? We're in chapter 3! "Tongue: the Master." I say this might be my least favorite portion of the book to teach from...
I've taken a class on the Book of James twice this past year in Germany. My 1st class of James...I just kind of sat through and nothing really hit me super hard. My 2nd class on the Book of James, there were few things that hit me really hard, and I was convicted of...I remember hearing from other students how the Book of James that tears them apart. And I was also told to have fun...because it's going to tear me apart when I teach the class.
Tomorrow is my 6th class, technically my 5th time teaching. What chapter are we in? We're in chapter 3! "Tongue: the Master." I say this might be my least favorite portion of the book to teach from...
My brethren, let many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall recieve a stricter judgment...
This verse was one of the reasons I didn't want to teach the class in the beginning. Now I have a higher accountability...and I have to live what I teach...but because I have a fallen nature, I will fail at times or many times.
There is so much in this book. No matter how many times I have read through it or have taken classes on it...there is something more that He teaches me and convicts me and encourages me.
It has been a neat opportunity to be able to teach a class...even when I don't like to at times.

Comments
hab dich lieb!!!!