Dissapointment.

Last night, I received an e-mail from my mom that my dog Joy has been hurt and that she is unable to walk or eat.

I just called my dad to ask what had happen to her...
And the response was a very sad and dissapointing one. I don't know how exactly it had happened, but as you can kind of see in the picture she is kept outside by the stairs during the day. Always peaceful and nice, she lays by the steps during the day. But unfortunately, yesterday a vicious male dog tried to "hook-up" with her and bit the leash off...she ended up being dragged or dragged herself trying to get the dog off of her. When my dad found her, her nails on the back legs were all gone and bleeding everywhere...as a result she is unable to walk right now. I hear that she is doing a little better than yesterday, but my dad has not taken her to the doctors yet. In fact, she has never been to the doctors yet...

So sad...I think about her almost everyday. She is getting quite old, and I think we had her for about 13years now. She's still good and healthy. You can't tell that she is so old, but I believe that she won't be around much longer...get well soon, Joy! I wish I can be there to pet you.

Comments

Natsuki said…
that is very VERY sad... I know how you feel Tamiko! such precious ones God gives us to enjoy and to care for. Hope she gets well soon!!!

Popular Posts