Another Dream.
I don't think I would ever become a professional in any of these areas, but they are all fun little things to do.
And now I want to try sketching things. When I was little, I wanted to become an artist. Perhaps the influence from my dad who is an architect and my grandpa who was an artist....though I never got to meet him but have seen his paintings. I admire both of them alot, and often wish that my imagination was very creative to design houses and such. On a little side note, my dad is working on making a bunkbed right now for the house. I think it is so that we can have more random guests come over and stay.
Back to my sketching story now. As you know already, I love photography and yes, I can spend hours looking at them...when my screen saver doesn't work on my laptop...it does make me sad.
But as another hobby, I want to start sketching/drawing now. The only thing is, I'm not good at it. But who cares right? I think it'll be cool to carry around a little sketching book and color pencils and go to different places, sit down in a field or cafe enjoying the different sounds you hear and things you see and sketch them.
...I don't know if I really would ever do that, but just a thought that I delight in.

Comments
keep us updated how it goes [and i really like your colored pencils]! heart,a.