8th week.
This week ends half of the semester. Time is going by fast, and it only gets faster. We have a Tonaki-jima outreach trip coming up next week and Easter. The week after Easter Sunday, the students will be leaving on a missions tip to South Korea. I believe, shortly after they return from Korea, we will be having a 3day Worship Conference in Okinawa. Classes will be cancelled during those days, and we will be kept busy with the sessions, cleaning, and cooking I believe. When all that is over...the Finals' week will be there, the semester ends, and some of the students will be flying back home. That'll pretty much some up the rest of the semester with loads of other ministry things and miscellaneous things jumping into the busy busy schedule of Okinawan Bible College life of these students.
Today for my class, we planned to go to the beach but with weather conditions, we had to change our plan as we were on our way to the beach. We still had a good time of worship and sharing and chubbing out at a random park and in the van.

Monday was our mandatory Girl's dorm and Guy's dorm hangout day. We planned to have dinner at this one cafe, but when we went the Ryukyu University students had the place reserved for that night so we had to go on a quest of finding another place. We ended up buying bentos and icecream from San-A, rented a Japanese movie, and enjoyed our time at the house.
I remember enjoying this class very much my 1st semester even though I did complain all the time that it was hard...
God has brought wonderful girls this semester. I hope that I am doing something good in their lives...

Comments