Student Life in CCBC Oki.

Time is flying by! We're done with 4weeks of the semester, which means the quarter of the way through. Things will start to get busier here and fly by even faster. The next time we notice...the students will be flying home.

Yesterday, as I was studying for the Purity Conference I got bored and went around snapping a few photos.

Christina learning Japanese from Tokito.

Dean and Melissa studying.

Amber and Amanda chillin?
mmmm. meine freund Nutella.
A little taste of Germany. I take a spoon and eat it...since I don't have any bread...yet.
Our daily walk.
CCBC Okinawa likes to do something special for devotions every quarter of the semester.
And so what do we do? Cancel one or two classes and take off to the beach to spend time in worship, in the Word, and fellowship with one another.
Tokito, Dean, and Cotton-san. (left to right)
Iza and Ina Amargo sisters and Tommy.
me?
I'd say that Melissa enjoys the beach a little too much.
Half of the crew.
Amanda.
Kelsi (sitting) and Megan.
The island life is starting to click in me again little by little...
Still dreaming big and hoping big to take off again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i love that pic with your flipflop.....bible and purse!!!
one of the best ones you've ever taken!!!!
miss you friend.....enjoy your beautiful island for me! :-)
hab dich lieb
andrea k. said…
get you and your little flip flop feet back over here!!!
miss you tamikers!!
lovely pictures! xo

Popular Posts