Spring o9.

The semester begins today. I remember the beginning of each semester...back in the days...I would be so nervous to meet the new students and what not. Now that I am not a student anymore, I don't feel any of that anymore. Interesting. Anyways we had the orientation yesterday,which I sat in just because I had nothing better to do...and found out that I am perhaps an intern here. I disclaim the title of an intern if anyone would ask me because I'm not...but oh well. Whatever they call me...I'd say I'm nothing.

Comments

andrea k. said…
melisski!!!!
love you tamikers. Gott segne dich!
Doug said…
YAY! I'm sure you guys are going to have an exciting semester! I wish I was there with you guys! Thanks for reading my blog too!
Wendy said…
hey!
I can't get to your comment, but I think you asked me when I was leaving. :-)
I will be in germany till October, and then possibly fly out on November second.

I miss ya!

Popular Posts