Summertime!?

Sunshine finally. It's been pretty cloudy the whole time I have been back, and today was the very first mostly sunny day, and it was so warm. My day started a little early since I had to get up and leave by 6:20 a.m. to get a ride back to Yomitan with the "Hakugaijin" (a band from the church) since they were getting there pictures taken for a CD cover.

I havn't really been in Yomitan since I've been home so I almost forgot how beautiful and peaceful it is in Yomitan compared to Ginowan...

A beautiful sunrise in Yomitan..Hakugaijin.
And than I went home for a bit and played with Joy.

Afterwards we drove to Tropical beach in Ginowan since it was such a warm sunny day for January.
One of the CCBC students for this coming up Spring semester.


.Feet.
Happy to be out in the sunshine:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
ooohhh....beach!!!!
i'm jealous!!!!! ;-)

Popular Posts