Okinawa.

I've been walking, walking, walking all around Ginowan and a little bit of Yomitan. The weather has been beautiful and warm. Sorry for all those who are freezing in Germany and England.

.Hibiscus.
Matsu no ki.
One of my most favorite places to take a walk in Yomitan.

Shower anyone with a beautiful ocean view?
Yuki, my best friend from high school.
Ich liebe Yomitan!

Comments

Trevor Raichura said…
Hey! When did you meet Yuki? Next time tell her I said "hi" and such...
andrea k. said…
so schöööööön!
hai! it's cold here in minnesota too!! ;)
i miss you tamikers, and your little flip-flopped feet! xo.
Shannon Leigh said…
Hey Tamiko!! Happy Birthday...I hope and pray it was a blessed one!! Blessings! Enjoy some sunshine and warm weather for me!
Tuukka Oksanen said…
Tamiko! 誕生日おめでとう!
How have you been? It's a long time since we talked. I'm already more than half way through with my service.. what did you end up doing after last semester?
Wendy said…
eriHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ok, hang on...stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...did you feel me hug you???

Love you girl!!!
Wendy

Popular Posts