My days in Okinawa has been super chill and laid-back. And I haven't really been home...but I've been walking around, taking pictures, going to parks, eating icecream, hanging out with Mark and the others. And hopefully...in the next few weeks I'll find out what to do next in my life. Oh and believe me, I try everyday to make plans for my next trip but it seems unrealistic right now, haha... and I really wish there was somewhere beautiful I can escape to and enjoy the sun, green fields (or snow), and the quietness; but that also seems quite hard in Okinawa unless I go towards the beach or more of a country area.

Mark and his toys.

Comments
just wondering I dont think I ever made 4 pictures of just myself on your blog! Lucky Mark! (hahahaha)
Should I start praying for you guys?
love you Tamiko
your young friend
Sandra