Ich bin züruk en Deutchland!
After a crazy travel, I finally made it safe and sound in Germany.
everything from the taxi, coach bus, airplane, and the pick up at Frankfurt Main something happened, but I made it here safe and am enjoying Germany once again.
There are patches of snow and ice around, and it is freeeeeezing cold here. especially after standing outside for nearly 2hours, I thought my toes were going to fall off and what not.
I enjoyed my little packed of food and the oatmeal cookies, Shanny. Proper job my friend.
I would post pictures of my last day in Exeter but...the laptop I am using right now does not have the card reader. Oh well.
I have one full day to enjoy here and Germany, and I have to make the most out of it. But before anything else, I am going to rest tonight.
Cheers to those in England!
everything from the taxi, coach bus, airplane, and the pick up at Frankfurt Main something happened, but I made it here safe and am enjoying Germany once again.
There are patches of snow and ice around, and it is freeeeeezing cold here. especially after standing outside for nearly 2hours, I thought my toes were going to fall off and what not.
I enjoyed my little packed of food and the oatmeal cookies, Shanny. Proper job my friend.
I would post pictures of my last day in Exeter but...the laptop I am using right now does not have the card reader. Oh well.
I have one full day to enjoy here and Germany, and I have to make the most out of it. But before anything else, I am going to rest tonight.
Cheers to those in England!

Comments