Bike Ride! ...and a little more.
A semi-sunny day with no plans. We can't waste it just sitting inside the house being cold! Instead we should be outside and cold. So me and Shannon went for a bike ride along the river. I have been refusing to ride bikes in Europe for the fact that I have to ride on the street with cars...the fear of being ran over and few other facts. But I gave in today and went for a pretty longish bike ride.
This was the best part of our ride.
It was soooo cold that the river had frozen about an inch/2cm, but it wasn't still thick enough for us walk on...sigh. We threw rocks and chunks of ice and enjoyed the sound effects that ice makes when it bursts and slides down the ice.
...as I am making this post, the song "Ice ice baby..." whatever it is that the next door neighbor Goeff sings and dances to it, is ringing in my head.
While Shannon was being studious and listening to some apologetic teaching...
I got a little bored, but of course my GR always keeps me accompanied wherever and whenever.
I really like these little lights hanging by the window.
To prepare myself for cold ice-cream, I had to warm my body up a little. I ran up and down the stairs a several times and did some jumping jacks...and to give my body an extra warmth, I played around with GR a little bit more.
At one point, I was having too much fun with my GR and went a little crazy...
In a week...by this time, I'll be back in Okinawa. The more I think about it, the crazier it seems to be.
Tuesday the 6th at 2a.m., I am starting my country hopping traveling until the 10th.
Please keep me in your thoughts as I will be flying all over to get to my final destination.
It was soooo cold that the river had frozen about an inch/2cm, but it wasn't still thick enough for us walk on...sigh. We threw rocks and chunks of ice and enjoyed the sound effects that ice makes when it bursts and slides down the ice.
I got a little bored, but of course my GR always keeps me accompanied wherever and whenever.
At one point, I was having too much fun with my GR and went a little crazy...
Tuesday the 6th at 2a.m., I am starting my country hopping traveling until the 10th.
Please keep me in your thoughts as I will be flying all over to get to my final destination.
...even after doing all this and taking forever to upload these pictures and writing, it's still only 8:30p.m.
The night is still young! What should we do...
The night is still young! What should we do...

Comments
i miss you, enjoying your stories and pictures on your blog but reading and looking at them makes me even miss you more!!
but - we got 2 more days!! jippieh-yeah!!! ;-)
i'm so excited to see you soon.
oh and i'm really proud of you that you were able to overcome your fear and went on a bikeride :-)
love....!