Soaking it up.
It's finally here. The long anticipated week of my Bible college. It's really crazy to think what all has happened and what is going to happen soon. As I believe that I will miss being in Bible college sooner or later, I will miss being in Germany even more. It is a bitter-sweet thing for me to go home. I have been here so much longer than I have ever expected, and this place has somewhat become like my home. The more I think about the days left here, I get sad even when I am so excited to go back to Okinawa. My heart is always on the go for more travels but lets see what happens next...
Anyways, I am enjoying the last days here in Germany with the beautiful sunshine.
Anyways, I am enjoying the last days here in Germany with the beautiful sunshine.
Saturday, me and Katha headed to Marburg.
It was an extremely dark, cloudy day but we had fun.

Comments
Can't wait to see it in person again!
I am looking foward to seeing you ,maybe in Feb..