Let the Adventures begin!

This past two days has been beautiful. When the sun is out...you know what I do. I go out and do two of my favorite things to do: walk as I take pictures and enjoy the sunshine and the big blue sky.

So along with the Velarde's, we headed out into the city and split up afterwards for a little adventure through the city of Exeter. Me and Shannon headed towards the quay (pronounced the"kee") and took a nice long walk along the waters. It was so beautiful that I probably don't mind going by it whenever it is sunny.

The Quay:
Birds...birds...birds...
I sometimes don't like them...

I just love the big open green field with blue sky above, and I also do enjoy the little bit of chilliness in the air.
Exeter Cathedral
Today, Saturday, we once again headed out for a little adventure in the beautiful sunshine.

A cemetery. One of the biggest cemetery I've been to.

After walking through the cemetery and taking random little roads and what not, we once again came out by the quay.And so it was our little adventure of discovering new roads and places...

And after all the uploading of the pictures...I have discovered that it take way too much time here to upload pictures...

Only 4 more days of 2008! Crazy, crazy...how fast this year has gone by.

Comments

Sharon said…
please keep uploading! it would take forever for me when i was in germany... but i love your photo's so much. so keep doing it. aaand... this post reminded me of one night when we were sitting in our room and i was like "Can you believe 2008 is almost over?" and melissa replied, "I know! i can't believe it!... i still write 2007!"

haha, i miss you!

Popular Posts