Here it comes!
Couple more hours, and you know what's happening.
We/I had my last morning chapel for Bible college and we're getting ready to start our amazing end of the semester dorm cleaning. How exciting...sigh.
Anyways, packing seems to be hard when I have to pack more than half of my stuff today knowing that I won't see them or unpack them until January 10th..ish when I get back to Okinawa. I am also leaving my laptop here in Germany when I go to England so I will have to say farewell to it till next year. But I will try my best to update my blog while in England.
So with that said, I must go on with my day. Pictures to come later!
And I still really haven't thought about my speech for tonight yet...oh no!
We/I had my last morning chapel for Bible college and we're getting ready to start our amazing end of the semester dorm cleaning. How exciting...sigh.
Anyways, packing seems to be hard when I have to pack more than half of my stuff today knowing that I won't see them or unpack them until January 10th..ish when I get back to Okinawa. I am also leaving my laptop here in Germany when I go to England so I will have to say farewell to it till next year. But I will try my best to update my blog while in England.
So with that said, I must go on with my day. Pictures to come later!
And I still really haven't thought about my speech for tonight yet...oh no!

Comments
hisashiburi!!! you coming back to okinawa? kaettekitara aitai!
please mail me to my hotmail or to my keitai ne!
jya-matane...love yuki
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU TAMIKO....you like one of our kids...we love you and we are praying for you...
MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AND MAKE HIS FACE SHINE UPON YOU...
we love you and cant wait for you to come here....
love
Sandra for all the VELARDE TRIBE