Final Plan. I think.

Something that drives me crazy is that how quick my plans can change. And since I've been here, every plan is made almost on the last minute.

For example, my deicion to go to Turkey was made after the final deadline, decision to stay in Germany was made two weeks before the semester ended and not knowing what I was going to do during the break, decision to go to Finland was made maybe 2 or 3 weeks before, my date to leave England was made 5days before, my date to come back to Germany was made 2days before. Everything is all of a sudden and very unexpected.

But now everything is set, and I don't think anything will change unless something major happens.

I was going to spend Christmas and New Years's in Germany. As far as my place to stay for Christmas was all set, my heart prepared to experience the full German Christmas ,which is celebrated on the 24th, until...yesterday.

So this is my final plan and for those who has been wondering when I am coming home or if I was going to come home...I will be home on the 10th of January.

Christmas and New Year's will be spent in Exeter, England with the Velarde family. So once again, I will be flying back to England. I'll be there from the 20th of December till Janaury 6th. I will spend the 7th of January in Germany and fly out on the 8th. I'll get in to Korea on the 9th and I have a 21hour layover in Korea, and finally fly out to Okinawa on the 10th.

So this is my set plan. Plane tickets bought and reserved. I will be in four different countries in 5days!

Comments

Shannon Leigh said…
Tamiko!! I'm so excited your coming to England!! Finish these next weeks strong as I know when I was going the last few weeks seemed to drag! Congradulations on Graduation...and see you soon!

Shannon

Popular Posts