Almost completely done. I finished all my assignemnts/ papers for the semester. Now I only have two more finals to do and nothing else. A pretty good feeling, but what should I do with the remaining two weeks of Bible college? I only have 3 more classes to go this week, and 6 or 7 in the next week and a half.

I also got away from taking the final for apologetics. Reason being is that the intern who was in charge of it, made a few changes with the class and with other circumstances you either get a choice of doing all the chapter summaries or taking the final. I'm really glad about not taking the final. It was 14pages long, and I did work on more the half of it already but my brain was getting fried. I also finished my chapter summaries about 3 weeks ago so no more stress for me.

And now that I have so much time on my hand, I changed my layout for my blog a tiny bit. But you probably can't tell what I changed about it. I'm still disatified with the title part since I couldn't get it to work but...oh wells.

Two more weeks and I'm done! Than what...? I have no clue yet...the only thing I know is that I am going home to Okinawa.

Comments

Popular Posts