Time for an update.

The busy week is finally over. Speaker's week was really good. Gayle Erwin is a cheerful old man, and I'd love to have him as my grandpa even though he is only 2years older than my dad. Heather Mercer, I have seen her speak from the Murrieta DVD twice before, but I'd never thought that I would ever hear her in person. Her testimony is very powerful, and she is continuing to work on the mission field in Iraqu right now. It's convicting to hear the things that is going on in the Muslim world. It was a good week, but I am also glad that it is over. Back to our normal routine next week, and we only have 4more weeks to go.

Some people left for France this morning, and few others left for Holland this afternoon. Many people seem to be doing there last minute traveling before they fly home soon. As for me, I'm still chilling in Germany...me and couple others of my friend might try to go to Belgium for a day sometime soon, but I am never too sure what happens, so just a fun idea.

Church coffee bar.Scott from New Zealand and Matt from Cali.


Before we opened the package from Lydia...

I got a new camera! A gift from Sharon.
Haha...just kidding. I wish...

Comments

Popular Posts