Almost there.
Time is flying by crazy fast. Three more weeks to go and I'm done with Bible college. I look forward to it alot, but I know I will miss it once I am out of it. Right now...I can say that I am a little tired of community living and what not, but everything is going well. Taking each day one at a time, moving forward, looking to the things above.
This semester I am taking two "women" classes and yes, it was my choice to take it or not. Some of you might know, but I am somewhat anti-"women" classes or women meetings/things/talks. Probably because there's is an endless teaching or conversation that never seems to end and there's usually alot of emotions involved. And I dislike to do both when placed in a group of people. I think I dislike to do either simply because I am so prideful and just too much for me to do in groups. I usually end up crying for no reason so I usually tend not to say a word during those times even when I have tons of thoughts going through my head. I'm sorry to those who feel like I am a cold person or what not...I am trying my best to be a part of it, though I still dislike it...
On the brighter side, we have our thanksgiving meal this Friday. We'll start playing games and snacking around 12:30, eat our main meal at 2:00, and the day goes on.
I also finished my paper for Gospel of John, and today is our final day for apologetics class. The final will be either on Monday or Tueday, and I am going to die...haha.
I have one more little paper to write, and than I only have finals to take at the end of the semester and maybe couple more little assignements, and than I am done!
On the dark side...I really haven't seen the sun in awhile. It's always cloudy or foggy or rainy here. There's still alot of ice left on the road from the snow and it looks pretty ugly with dirt mixed. I miss the warm sunshine shining down on my face. But because the sun hasn't been out, my little snowman still lives :)
This semester I am taking two "women" classes and yes, it was my choice to take it or not. Some of you might know, but I am somewhat anti-"women" classes or women meetings/things/talks. Probably because there's is an endless teaching or conversation that never seems to end and there's usually alot of emotions involved. And I dislike to do both when placed in a group of people. I think I dislike to do either simply because I am so prideful and just too much for me to do in groups. I usually end up crying for no reason so I usually tend not to say a word during those times even when I have tons of thoughts going through my head. I'm sorry to those who feel like I am a cold person or what not...I am trying my best to be a part of it, though I still dislike it...
On the brighter side, we have our thanksgiving meal this Friday. We'll start playing games and snacking around 12:30, eat our main meal at 2:00, and the day goes on.
I also finished my paper for Gospel of John, and today is our final day for apologetics class. The final will be either on Monday or Tueday, and I am going to die...haha.
I have one more little paper to write, and than I only have finals to take at the end of the semester and maybe couple more little assignements, and than I am done!
On the dark side...I really haven't seen the sun in awhile. It's always cloudy or foggy or rainy here. There's still alot of ice left on the road from the snow and it looks pretty ugly with dirt mixed. I miss the warm sunshine shining down on my face. But because the sun hasn't been out, my little snowman still lives :)

Comments
and for people who know you better you don't seem like a cold person....don't worry.
cu later....i love your warm fleece jacket =)
Katha