Time Goes On

Day after day, month after month, the time here is flying by. It'll soon be November and than December is right around the corner, and than my time in Europe will be over...maybe, haha. Never know what happens, but I am looking forward to being back home for awhile at least.

More than anything, I think I am glad that this month will be over. When I look back into this couple weeks, it's been hard emotionaly and the final hit came. I believe He is daily revealing to me or maybe convicting me about this one area of my life that I have been holding on to. In some ways, I feel free but a larger part of me still feels hurt, longing to be back in the place where I could be dreaming but now it's shattered into little pieces all around me.

The classes and the devotions shared in the morning has been speaking alot to me this week. Many things convict me, which I probably knew about for awhile yet still decided to ignore. But not just convicting things, but I've also learned things that give me hope. He is good, and I'm just learning little by little, step by step to become the woman He wants me to be while He fixes my broken heart. I appreciate all the prayers and my wonderful friends here in Germany and elsewhere that I dearly miss.

Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
-Psalm 139:23-24

Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground, for it is time to seek the Lord, till He comes and rains righteousness on you.
-Hosea 10:12

And one more thing...
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails.
-1Corinthians 13:4-8a

Comments

Popular Posts