Praise Report

I thought that this month was going to end quietly today with the thoughts of what happened throughout this week.
BUT
That is, of course, just my thought. God works outside the little box that is called my mind. His goodness, grace, and blessings blow me away everytime.

First my little precious blessing came last night. Sharon, one of the students here that also come from an island of Hawaii, blessed me with chocolate on my pillow with sweet little note. A little comfort to my heart.

And the mind blowing one came this morning, which I want to tell my parents and that is the reason why I am here on skype waiting for them to get on. Maybe some of you know, but affording to stay in Germany for the whole year has been a huge issue for me ever since I decided to do so. I absolutely had no idea what was going to happen. My 3rd semester ended...and with the grace of God I was provided throughout the summer with a place to stay, eat, and also some extra to pay for my tuition. I still didn't know how I was going to afford anything this semester.

The whole time I have been here, He has been telling me to just trust in faith and stop doubting. He comformed His promise in many ways countless times, but since I am stupid so I worried time after time until I finally had to really just stop worrying. And that happened during summer when I was in England. I came back to Germany with more blessing than I have ever expected, and He even provided a babysitting job in Germany for couple days before the semester started.
Another thing happened in September while I was laying sick for about a week. When your sick and just feel like doing nothing...you pray. I prayed about few different things, and one prayer was for continual providence. I prayed, got out of my bed to open my locker to get something. In there is stack of few paper looking thing. It was dark and I thought that I had put my receipts there. I take out and look at it in the light...I couldn't believe what I saw. Someone had blessed me with a gift.

And another blessing, the euro to yen rate has gone down. I had taken some money out to pay for my tuition. I paid a little more and saw how much more I had to pay. I told them I wouldn't be able to pay the rest until I get home. We talked for awhile and left the office. This morning as I was walking, David Guzik came up to me and told me to go into the office and tell Miriam "hi." So I go into the office, I tell her "hi." ...praise the Lord! I got an European discount! I told my friend about it, and tears of joy came out.

I can't believe it, but He is so good. I usually don't cry too much but this week I cried twice...once because of frustration and what not and another because of joy. Thank you.

Comments

Natsuki said…
たみこおはよう(^^)
元気そうだね。and thank you for sharing what God has been doing in your life. 神様は私たちの細かい部分まで全て知っておられるからこそ、一人一人にそれぞれ違った働きをなさっているんだね。私も stop worrying して、たみこみたいに trust in Him whole heartedly できるよう進んでいきたいな。寒いドイツだからこそ、体にはくれぐれも気をつけてね☆God bless you!また会えるのを楽しみに待っています♪
Unknown said…
AWESOME..
Our GOD is an awesome GOD.....

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

We love you Tamiko...our kids miss you...and if you have time...you should come here and visit..

your young friends
Sandra and the tribe
oki4jesus said…
Hi Tamiko!

What a great testimony of God's faithfulness to you.
We miss you tons and are praying for you every week.
I saw your mom earlier this week at Mihama - it was good to see her.
Keep moving forward with your eyes on Jesus.
Love you tons - miss you mucho.

Yours in Christ,

pastor rick & family & church familia.

Popular Posts