Lovin' Fall.

The sun's out and so are the people and we are happy. It's really beautiful here, and I am loving the colors of fall. It also has been pretty warm here this week, and I rather prefer the chilly weathers more but I'll enjoy the warmness while I can. Three of us went up for hike up to the tower. It's really beautiful to walk through the woods. And this is Melissa, my "adopted" sister to our auslander family.




Now, the question of proper thinking.
Which is the proper walking attire?


And to some randomness:
I rarely receive any mails from overseas, but I have the priveledge of receiving mail from fellow students from the Bible college. I also never had any phonecalls from anyone outside of this country, but I get phonecalls from people within this country. But I am also open to receiving mail from outside this country also ;)

Next weekend, on the 19th, 12 of us will be leaving to go to Leipzig for our outreach. It is an 8hour train ride from Eiserfeld. So keep us in your prayers during that time.

Comments

Mark said…
You're so lucky to have fall. There is no fall here in Yantai, it's like a light switch from summer to winter. It just got flipped a couple weeks ago.

Popular Posts