The long weekend ended on Sunday, and we're all back to classes. My block class started on Monday and now I have less time...and all sorts of other things going on. There's been a few surprising visitors: Jeff and Bonnie-teachers from last semester came around the weekend from the Spain campus. Gerson and Brittany came around, and to my most surprise Sara from Sweeden! I tried to visit her over the summer but couldn't make it out, and here she is in Germany till tomorrow.
And as usual, I have random thoughts and questions in my head, and I get really tired of it...
As content as I could be right now, being patient is very hard. But if I give up on being patient, I think alot of things could go wrong/bad...if I am getting any point across. haha.
...I enjoy life.
And as usual, I have random thoughts and questions in my head, and I get really tired of it...
As content as I could be right now, being patient is very hard. But if I give up on being patient, I think alot of things could go wrong/bad...if I am getting any point across. haha.
...I enjoy life.

Comments