Decision Made.
Today was the deadline for our outreach options. After much thinking and praying, I signed my name off the Prague, Czech list this morning. And where am I going now? I am going to Leipzig, which is Eastern Germany probably just couple hours away from the border of Czech republic.
My heart still longs to go to Prague, but with few circumstances I made my final decision to go to Leipzig and I know it will be an amazing trip as well. The interesting thing is...Doug will be leading this team.
With that said, I still wish to go to Prague someday, and I think you should come with me. hai hai?
My heart still longs to go to Prague, but with few circumstances I made my final decision to go to Leipzig and I know it will be an amazing trip as well. The interesting thing is...Doug will be leading this team.
With that said, I still wish to go to Prague someday, and I think you should come with me. hai hai?

Comments