Prayer bitte.

So things here are starting to settle in. It's been a week now since everyone has arrived. To my surprise it feels like I've been around them for about a month now and nothing seems really new to me anymore...maybe because I've been here for a quite a time now.

The weather is still crazy as usual. Chilliness and summer weather both in the same day. Alot people think that I am crazy for wearing my flip-flops all the time, but can't help it when I love it.

On the other side, I am a little sick and my skin condition hasn't been too well this past week. Being attacked by two things at one time, I feel more tired. So I could ask for prayers specially for my skin, I'd say. Thank you.

Leave me comments for any prayer requests out there. I'd love to pray for you and will try my best to remember...Blessings!

Comments

Popular Posts