Koblenz!
Saturday, we took a school field trip to the city of Koblenz and also visited the castle of Marksburg. It was interesting as I saw some Japanese University students from Chiba during the boat ride. Masao and another German girl witnessed to some of the students while on the boat, and I was blown away by Masao's Japanese. For me, it felt weird to see so many Japanese people after 7months of not talking to anyone in person other than my family over skype. Some of the Bible college students were surprised to see the difference in appearance from me (an Okinawan) compared to the Mainlanders.







And some general updates:
Boat ride to Marksburg.
And some general updates:
- I'm finally not sick anymore.
- I went to the doctors this morning for my skin.
- Sharing my last devos on Wednesday! This semester they are doing it topical on the fruits of the spirit. And this week is "joy". To me it's quite interesting that they make topics for the devotion for that week...
- 4 more Chucks!

Comments