Let me introduce to you the two families I have been staying with here in England. I thought it was about time to let you guys see the picture of the two families.

The Pechonis Family
They have been missionaries here in England for about 8years now. I have watched two of their younger kids during the Creation Fest.The Velarde Family
Many of you that read my blog might know this family by now from Okinawa.
They have moved to England about a month and half ago as missionaries. They are in the process of getting settled here. They will soon be moving to Exeter to plant a church there.
It's been a blessing to be here and getting to know the Pechonis family, people from church, and others that were involved in the Creation Fest. And it has been a joy to be able to see the Velarde family once again. Please keep in prayer the work of God going on here and the ministers hear in this place, which I fail to share all that is going on...

Comments

Popular Posts