Bristol
Yesterday I went to Bristol along with the Velarde's mainly to go to IKEA, but we also made a quick stop at the George Muller museum. The ride back home (2 1/2hours) squished between all the furnitures and what not made me really not excited for the long plane ride back home...
We spent 7hours in Ikea! My 1st time in Ikea...and my 1st time to spend so much time in one store.
They were able to get most of the stuff they needed for their new house so it was good. The kids did quite a good job behaving for most of the time too.

As for the weather in England...it's horrible. It has been storming the past few days, and if I were to say it in the military term it looks like it's TC-2 going on to TC-1 anytime soon. The electricity went out this morning for some reason. We were able to get half of the electricity back, but the other half of the house has not gotten electricity back...weird.
My time in England is coming to an end soon...but actually not quite too soon. I don't have any tickets yet, but I have a general idea to when and where I would be leaving...hopefully the sun will come out few more times before I have to leave.
...I tend to have weird dreams about the Bible college when the time nears by. It always makes me nervous/scared to go back. But I'm pretty sure I will have fun, and I have to have fun being my last semester.
This is the only picture of the city of Bristol that I was able to take...
They were able to get most of the stuff they needed for their new house so it was good. The kids did quite a good job behaving for most of the time too.
My time in England is coming to an end soon...but actually not quite too soon. I don't have any tickets yet, but I have a general idea to when and where I would be leaving...hopefully the sun will come out few more times before I have to leave.
...I tend to have weird dreams about the Bible college when the time nears by. It always makes me nervous/scared to go back. But I'm pretty sure I will have fun, and I have to have fun being my last semester.

Comments
Shannon