Work Calls!
I started woking in the Halle/ the thrift store on Tuesday. I am required to work 7-8 hours a day five times a week to pay off my rent for the time I stay here. This week was a little laid back/ "getting use to" week. Next week, I will really start working in the Halle the whole day 9:30/10~18 with an hour lunch break. And I really need to work more on my German...because it is nicht gut! I am sorry to all the customers that I can't really help or understand what they are saying.
Today, I had to go clean the guys apartment...and I don't want to go back there again. Two of my wonderful friends that left last week left a quite a mess for someone to clean up...
I walk into the apartment. First thing I see is a bag full of green molded bread, about 5 bags of opened chips, in the fridge...pasta salad from 2weeks ago, few cartons of expired milk, etc. And to end my time there with the most shocking site...a dead bird in the bathroom. I had to ask a guy to go and clean it up for me...
Random: I was walking to the Halle the other day and was asked if I was from Peru by some random lady...
Today, I had to go clean the guys apartment...and I don't want to go back there again. Two of my wonderful friends that left last week left a quite a mess for someone to clean up...
I walk into the apartment. First thing I see is a bag full of green molded bread, about 5 bags of opened chips, in the fridge...pasta salad from 2weeks ago, few cartons of expired milk, etc. And to end my time there with the most shocking site...a dead bird in the bathroom. I had to ask a guy to go and clean it up for me...
Random: I was walking to the Halle the other day and was asked if I was from Peru by some random lady...

Comments
gen