Time for an update...!

The time here has been very busy. Though I am only asked to watch 2kids, there are about 6-10kids running around most of the time. I am slowly getting adjusted to the things here. Everything is mostly new to me, a new family, a new place, new people. I wonder how the parents feel about letting someone they just met 4days ago to take care of their children...

Today was my first time to go to the Creation Fest, and the first beautiful day here in England for me. It was good to get out of the house though we were still chasing after the kids for most of the time. Please keep me as well as the Velarde's and the people involved in the Creation Fest, and for the work itself in your thoughts!
And here are some pictures of the crazy little monsters...
Katie and Alex...the crazy kids.


Eden and Katie

Silas and Micah

Velarde's and Emaline.
Creation Fest
...and exhausted we come home just to get ready for another crazy day.
I wonder what He is doingin my life right now taking me through some craziness...!

Comments

andrea k. said…
yay tamiko! ich hab dich lieb! i pray that the Lord strengthens you with all might, and equips you for this stewardship He's entrusted you with. love those little guys, and stand in His grace. can't wait to see you soon.
love, annie.

Popular Posts