Precious Saturdays.

Saturday...my most chill free day. As for now that is.
Ich und Wendy gehen zur ...the lake/the dam.
It took about us an hour to walk all the way around. Good times!

.Peace.

...and after all the walking, my flip-flops are starting to really fall apart. I need new ones.

My dinner for tonight:
Es gibt suppe mit tomaten, broccoli, kartoffen, und zwiebel zom abend essen.
Und brot mit butter...

I am tempted to eat granola and yogurt for every meal...not because I am lazy to cook, but because I like it so much. Sadly breakfast food is the most expensive thing on my shopping list...
My temptation of the flesh.
One of the few reasons why I like mornings.
Random things always happen to me...I was walking back from the store listening to music on my i-pod. A man on the street said something to me and laughed though I couldn't hear what he said but...it seemed like he was jokingly offering me wood for the fire...why?

Comments

Mark said…
I love the random things people say sometimes. Unfortunately all I get is patronizing Chinese guys saying "Hello?" and then laughing. I always tell them I'm french and can't speak english, I know I should lie, but it shuts them up.