Pictures cannot express!
As much as I can complain about some things here; every time I step out of the house and see the beauty of His creation...it makes me thankful. It is absolutely gorgeous here, and it's a bummer that even how good a picture might turn out, it's nothing close to the actual beauty.
I've found my favorite bench to sit on, which is dedictaed to Philip and Eileen who loved that place. The sun sets directly across from the bench. The ocean and the sun in front of you, mountains and the coastline on both sides, blue sky above, and peace around. All I am missing is a good companion to share the joy of the beauty.
I've found my favorite bench to sit on, which is dedictaed to Philip and Eileen who loved that place. The sun sets directly across from the bench. The ocean and the sun in front of you, mountains and the coastline on both sides, blue sky above, and peace around. All I am missing is a good companion to share the joy of the beauty.

Comments
gen