Juli.


Believe it or not, we are half way through 2008. Time has been going by faster and faster here. This place is quickly becoming more than just a Bible college for me, and to my surprise I am enjoying living alone. It's also a good thing for me because it forces me to go out more and at least try to make friends outside of the Bible college. During the semester, usually you are too caught up with the things going on at the Bible college, and you could be careless about anything else that's going on around even at the church. But I believe in Okinawa...that's not the case...which I really like about it. You could be here for a semester or maybe even more and leave without making friendships outside the Bible college, which I think will be pretty sad. Not that I have many friends at the church, but it's been a blessing to little by little getting to know the people from the church a little bit more.

And He continues to bless me beyond my understanding...

Comments

Popular Posts