I come with random various photos!
I had about 4hours of Chuck-date today. And only finished 5...due to the interruption of friends who came and kidnapped me to go play games at Tobi and Lucy's ( the youth pastor at CC Siegen) house. It was fun. And other than Chucks, my GR always keeps me well accompanied.
Noami, a daughter of the lady I worked for during the semester and half of the time this past two weeks.
She is a great little help..at times..with the German customers.





What's this!?
Micha, one of the German students here, gave this to me. Apparently his grandparents have been to Japan before. I don't know when they bought it...seeing that the expiration date is very near and one of them has already expired in December of 2007. Do you think I can still eat it? Any advice?
But nonetheless, I am so excited for this. This is one of the things I have been missing and wished that I had brought some with me.
The goodies in the Halle.
She is a great little help..at times..with the German customers.
What's this!?
Micha, one of the German students here, gave this to me. Apparently his grandparents have been to Japan before. I don't know when they bought it...seeing that the expiration date is very near and one of them has already expired in December of 2007. Do you think I can still eat it? Any advice?
But nonetheless, I am so excited for this. This is one of the things I have been missing and wished that I had brought some with me.

Comments