Jobless but not Homeless.

I will officially start living alone today. I wish that I can say that I am living "on my own" but I am paying for nothing to live here so I am just living alone in Germany. Even the money that I have to spend comes from my parents... Well, anyways, I will be living alone until someone else decided to move in or I decide that I can't stand being alone and move into different apartment, which I still will be alone, but where there are two other girls living on the floor below me.

When I first moved in here a month ago, there were 6 of us living here that I had to sleep on the couch in the living room for a week and live out of my bag for about 3weeks. Now I am left with myself with 4 empty beds and 7 choices of couch/chairs to sit in. Hmmm, what should I do with myself!

On to a different subject...

Once in a while, I start to worry about things. Things such as why I am still here in Germany...and if I will even have money to stay here or do anything. The fact that my parents are the ones that are supporting me right now makes me feel bad at times... I have many things that I look forward to right now, and things that I am confident in my heart for some reason that it will happen but yet so unsure of.

With all this said, I know I shouldn't have to worry about anything. Only He knows and whatever it is as long as I follow Him, it will be amazing. So I ask for wisdom to make the right choices.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Tamiko,

We love you here in Okinawa. Hang in there, God is in control of your life. You are in our prayers. Be blessed. My loniest times were when I was in Bible College, but looking back, my greatest times were also in Bible College. God is with you where you are.

Love,

Pastor Tommy and Joanna
Anonymous said…
Hey tamiko, I love your blog, and its great to hear how you are getting on alone out there in Germany, I miss you, Here is my email address

annemariejones@hotmail.co.uk

Please get in touch, Guess what? I just randomly met Lydia on a bus in Scotland, How strange is that, but she told me all about you and whats been going on with you and thats good

AnneMarie

Popular Posts