Life outside of CCBC in Siegen

A week has past by since all (or almost all) the students left. We are still kept busy with the cleaning that has to be done after the conference and moving things out of the apartments that the school was renting over the semester. This place is so quiet and empty without 40 or 50 other people running around making various noises. I sure do miss having my other friends around. The two Katha's left this morning as well as Kristy, one of the interns. In the next month all the other interns and some of the staff will be leaving, and I believe I will still be around after everyone else leaves. As of right now my plans for the next few weeks goes like this:
  1. June 2nd-6th, I will be in Finland visiting two Finnisch students from this semester as well as a Hawaiian girl that got engaged during the semester to a Finn.
  2. June 9th till whenever it was, there will be an outreach team from Florida so I will be helping out with that.
  3. I don't know the plans after that...England? maybe in July?

So whenever you think of me, pray. I have to start buying my own food once we eat everything up what is left in the cafe, but He seems to provide all the time so I am not too worried. Also for my dentist things too...hahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts