
Secrets...that is probably by reading my last few posts, it seems like I've been busy the whole time. But the truth is...within this one week I have been to the amusement park to celebrate Ben's birthday and last night 9 of us went to Koln to watch "Indiana

Jones." Tomorrow, the girls are invited to, I guess, to a lady's house who use to be on staff with the Bible college for brunch.
I have been blessed so much by everyone...beyond my understanding.

On the other hand, my German dentist apointment has been very interesting. It is so different from the way Japanese dentists are.

I would love to tell the story in person...so maybe when we see each other, ask me if you want.
The view from the waiting room at the dentist...
The living room of the apartment I currently stay...after it has been cleaned.
Comments
I can't wait to hear the dentist story in person!
Hey World Traveler, travel light, live light, spread the light, and be the light!