Giving.
To become a giver...is something that I been trying to work on this past few months. I am more of a reciever than a giver, I will no doubt say that about myself.
I always have this thought in my mind for example the Bible that I have now. How I recieved this Bible was through asking. What if someone else asks me the same question that I asked? Would I be able to say "yeah" and give it away? I probably would hate to give it away.
A giver is not necessarily someone who gives material needs but anything the person might be asking for. Most of the time human flesh asks for material things, but there is so much more what a person can receive than just material stuff. I don't know what I am actually writing now but I want to be a giver, giver of whatever thing I can possibly give to meet the person's need. He's going to have to work alot with me though...
I always have this thought in my mind for example the Bible that I have now. How I recieved this Bible was through asking. What if someone else asks me the same question that I asked? Would I be able to say "yeah" and give it away? I probably would hate to give it away.
A giver is not necessarily someone who gives material needs but anything the person might be asking for. Most of the time human flesh asks for material things, but there is so much more what a person can receive than just material stuff. I don't know what I am actually writing now but I want to be a giver, giver of whatever thing I can possibly give to meet the person's need. He's going to have to work alot with me though...
To give is better than to receive...
"Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away."
Matthew 5:42

Comments