Week plan...
My Saturday and Sunday was spent being semi-anti-social. I basically stayed in my room for hours. I loved it. Basically what I do is get everything I need on my bed, listen to music, work on some homework, stare at pictures for hours, take pictures, play the guitar, and do whatever comes into mind. It was such a beautiful day I thought about taking a walk, but I didn't...
And my week plan is to do 3 Chucks a day so I can be done with it by Sunday. Will it work? I don't know, but writing it down somewhere helps me to at least try.
By the way, I bought chocolate today...for the 2nd time. I won't buy anymore this week.
But I will tell you, it is amazing!
And my week plan is to do 3 Chucks a day so I can be done with it by Sunday. Will it work? I don't know, but writing it down somewhere helps me to at least try.
By the way, I bought chocolate today...for the 2nd time. I won't buy anymore this week.
But I will tell you, it is amazing!

Comments
Beautiful flowers indeed.
何かウェディングとかの写真として使われそう!
なくらい美しい☆
たみこがドイツで blessed な様子で、
何だか私もすごくうれしいです ^^