Week 4

Hello. I feel like I haven't posted much lately even though I've been posting some stuff up like every other day. It's been a good and busy week. Here's a rundown...

  • Sunday: Church, homework, went to the towers at night. The stars and the lights from the city was gorgeous
  • Monday: Morning devos, M199, Chuck tracks, James class
  • Tuesday: Morning devos, M199, Chucks...and then decided to be lazy at night.
  • Wednesday:Devos, Galatians class, some Marriage/Family thing that we had to attend, and at night I went to Calvary Chapel New Ground, which is my roommates home church. The whole service was in German...I was able to pick up the references and stuff...
  • Thursday: laundry day,devos, Church Planting, escape from people time...and here I am updating.

And here are some pictures of few of my favorite places here.

My bed. I love it especially when I have my laptop opened with music and a picture slideshow going on with my Bible, papers, pens, and whatever thing I have in my bag is thrown all over my bed. It's your only very personel space you get. I love mine, but since I didn't have a mess going on my bed, I didn't bother showing what it looked like. Maybe when I have a whole mess going on, I will take a picture.
It's amazing...I love the mess that I get to make on my bed.

My little surviving food corner.

Not exactly my favorite place, but when there is wireless internet and food...it could be a pretty sweet place.

And here is my little escape "secret" spot. The view is gorgeous. Some Germans that saw me from the road were yelling something to me in German, but I could careless what they were saying.

And the view of my "secret" spot from my laptop screen.

村上家のみなさん、私は元気にやってますよ。

Comments

Mark said…
Secret spots are the best. My house is my secret spot... heh heh heh

If I had a stockpile of food like that it would be gone in a day.

Popular Posts